One size does not fit all. Every process should flow through the right solution for you and your team, that means being able to connect with any UC platform such as Zoom, Teams or WebEx. That solution needs to be flexible, and accessible at the office, or at home. Ensure that your team is supported with a fully integrated, customized system that supports productivity, and simplifies your daily business needs with UNIFY.
Connect to any major UC platform
Every organization has their preferred platform, but we have found that most users need to connect with partners, colleagues and clients using all these solutions. UNIFY is a new comprehensive service that enables room-based systems to easily connect with any of the major UC platforms.
One-touch button launch and touchless control
Features include one-touch meeting launch for audio calls, videoconferencing and calendar integration. Explore which solutions are compatible with one-button touch with the VisionPoint Technology Matrix.
Whether you want to connect to Zoom, Webex, Teams, or any of the major UC platforms; you can connect with one-button touch to join invited conference rooms.
Elevate collaboration across your organization
UNIFY is the simplest way to connect integrated conference rooms to major UC platforms. Be one of the first to take advantage of this innovative solution.
Components of UNIFY
Support your collaboration needs across Calendars, Meeting Rooms, and Videoconferencing. Make meetings efficient with zero user training and centralized admin tools to simplify the user experience regardless of UC vendor.
- Improve meeting reliability and quality
- Simplify the complexity of managing multi-vendor environments
- Supports workplace transitions (vendor change, On-Prem to Cloud)
- Flexible deployment model
- Seamless video meetings
- Ease of use in both scheduling and joining
- Increases productivity, adoption and usage
- Comprehensive video collaboration usage reports
- Meeting no-show and automatic de-booking
- People count and meeting room capacity reporting